Print and complete the International Student Application In addition to the application, include the following:
- International Application
- $150 Application Fee
- $30 Postage Fee
- Official High School Transcript showing graduated from High School with English Translation
- Official University/College Transcripts (if applicable) (If from an U.S. college/university, then transcripts must be submitted from that college/university directly to Hocking College to be considered official)
- Copy of Passport photo/Information page
- Financial Documentation
- Submit $200 SEVIS Fee prior to applying for your visa
For more detailed information, see the International Student Application. Please allow up to four weeks for processing. Hocking College will issue an I-20 for the F-1 student visa only after the necessary documents have been received and evaluated. Please submit all documents and payment together. Incomplete application packages will not be processed.
For additional requirements, visit our International Student Checklist.