Students who have registered to attend Hocking College for the 2014 autumn semester but do not yet have payment plans in place should be aware of the following deadlines:
- Sunday, August 24, 2014: Last day to withdraw with a 100 percent refund
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014: Last day to withdraw at an 85 percent refund.
Students who do not submit some form of payment will no longer automatically have their class schedules dropped due to non-payment. Anyone withdrawing after September 9 will owe the full amount of any charges due.
Any student who wants to withdraw from autumn semester classes should follow the Withdraw process as outlined on our website as soon as possible to avoid any charges to their account.
By the first day of class, each student must:
- Sign and submit a Hocking College Registration Terms and Promissory Note; and,
- Establish a method of payment.
Hocking College Registration Terms and Promissory Note
Students can print the Registration Terms and Promissory Note and submit the form:
- In person at the Cashier's Office located on the Student Services Concourse in Light Hall
- By Mail: Hocking College, Attn: Cashier's Office, 3301 Hocking Parkway, Nelsonville, OH 45764
- By Fax: 740.753.7028
- By Email: Scan and attach the signed form and send to: email@example.com
Please note that the Hocking College Registration Terms and Promissory Note is different than the Master Promissory Note required to receive federal student loans.
Method of Payment
Students must also establish a method of payment. The amount due and financial aid information is available through WebAdvisor. The following are available methods of payment:
- Pay in full by cash, check or credit card. Find more information on payment types online.
- Full Financial Aid: Questions about financial aid can be directed to 740.753.7061.
- Full Sponsorship: A voucher is required. Questions can be directed to 740.753.7066.
- Payment Plan: Hocking College offers a convenient, low-cost way to spread tuition charges over interest-free installments. Please see the Payment Plan Form for a schedule of payment due dates. Complete and return this form to the Cashier's Department to enroll. For more information, call 740.753.7029.
- Any combination of the above methods.
Students who have not established a method of payment for the 2014 autumn semester should contact the Cashier’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the planned method of payment. Please include the student’s full name and ID number or last four digits of the social security number.