Deregistration deadline for summer semester 2013 is May 24 and autumn semester is July 1. Payment arrangements must be in place by this date, or all scheduled classes for the term will be dropped.
To avoid deregistration:
- Pay balance in full by deadline date;
- Have enough Financial Aid to cover all charges (On-Campus Housing charges included, if applicable) If not enough Financial Aid to cover balance:
- Sign up for the payment plan or pay the balance in full.
- Check WebAdvisor or follow-up with financial aid by calling 740.753.7061.
- Have full sponsorship (Voucher from sponsor is required.)
- Enroll in Payment Plan ($30 non-refundable enrollment fee for each term + 1/3 of total charges.)
- Payment plan form can be printed off the website.
- Mail payment to: Hocking College; Attn: Cashier & Records Office; 3301 Hocking Parkway; Nelsonville, OH 45764.
- If already enrolled, make first payment or a late fee of $10 will be charged to your account.
Don’t wait! Make your payment arrangement ASAP!