||Enrollment Navigation Manager (Non-Bargaining)
To grow enrollment and help more students reach their potential and success.
Hocking College is one of the finest residential college experiences in America. We are the only two-year college in Ohio providing a on-campus student housing coupled with great student life. Hockings’ mix of programs, facilities and culture is second to none and provides a terrific platform for student growth and achievement.
Unique degree and certificate programs along with transferable degrees and course work make Hocking College a great option for students seeking a rich college experience at a fraction of the traditional cost as well a flexible envoirnment for adult learners who wish to take their professional careers in a new direction or a higher level.
Whether the desired outcome is to move into the professional world, or continue toward a bachelor’s degree and beyond, the Hocking Advantage gives students great flexibility, employable outcomes while containing college cost.
The mission of this role is to be active in development of both tactics and strategy to bring the Hocking Advantage to more students and grow enrollment.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and evangelistic in bringing the Hocking Advantage to new students far and near.
The manager will be spearheading and directing this team with solutions selling in order to offer great student outcomes.The team will consist of:
- AmeriCorp team members working with at-risk students to build student success
- Another member of the department fostering day to day progress in the department
- Also direct in a matrix management organization of part time student employees to enrich and execute the enrollment experience via Online, Email, Text, Events and Drop Ins.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit for program and/or territory assignments to ensure effective enrollment of targeted new students.
- Represent Hocking College both on and off campus to prospective students and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Cultivate partnerships virtually with local school districts, organizations, and businesses to attract and recruit prospective students.
- Network and build strong relationships to generate personally developed referrals.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students through consistent and effective outreach, communications and follow-up.
- Meet with prospective students and their supportive persons to accurately explain program offerings, services and financial aid opportunities in accordance with the student’s interests, education and career goals at internal and external recruitment events.
- Assist prospective students with the enrollment process.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events, visitations and programs for groups and individuals.
- Prioritize prospective student leads and foster outbound communication from themselves and their team to prospective students who have an interest in attending Hocking College
Qualifications – Education, Experience, and Skills
Skills and Job Requirements:
- Ability to diagnose current operations in order to adapt and evolve tactics and strategies to exceed assigned objectives
- Excellent oral, written communication and public speaking skills
- The ability to craft and develop an array of academic and career success solutions
- Demonstrated a proficiency and have a success history in inside and/or outside sales. Sales management experience is a plus.
- Be able to work evening and weekends in order to achieve enrollment targets
- Attract, train and retain a dynamic work team
- High energy
- Must possess time management skills and have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and balance responsibilities. Innovative problem solving
- Demonstrate consistent enthusiasm of the Hocking Student Advantage mission
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Inside and/or outside sales experience. 2-3 years of professional experience within higher education or inside or outside sales and sales management preferred.
- College and enrollment experience a plus (if not, we can train you)
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license or be able to obtain one within 15 days of employment.
- Must demonstrate insurability.
|How to Apply
Interested applicants may send cover letter and resume to the Office of Human Resources (3301 Hocking parkway Nelsonville, OH 45764), email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax cover letter and resume to (740) 753-7039. This position will remain open until filled.
Hocking College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability or military status in employment or the provision of services.
When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office at that time so proper arrangements can be made for the interview.
|Contact Information||Human Resources
3301 Hocking Parkway
Nelsonville, OH 45764