All Hocking College campuses will be closed for Spring Break from Sunday, March 4, 2017 through Saturday, March 11, 2017. This means all college buildings and offices will be closed. All campuses will reopen on Monday, March 13, 2017.
- There will be no on-campus, in-person or telephone student services available during the Spring Break.
Spring Break FAQs
- What offices and student services will be closed during the break?
All offices and services below will be closed on all Hocking College campuses:
All academic departments and faculty offices
Computer Help Desk
- Can I order a Hocking College transcript during the break?
Requests for Hocking College transcripts will not be filled during the break. Transcripts can still be ordered, but orders will not be processed until after the college reopens on March 13, 2017.
- What will I be able to access online during the Spring Break?
- Computer Helpdesk
During the Spring Break, the Computer Helpdesk and the Office of Information Technology will be closed. Self-help topics can be found on the Hocking College Helpdesk web page. Emails and phone calls for technology support received during the closure will be addressed after the college reopens on March 13, 2017
- I'm just getting started at Hocking College, how do I register?
The best way to get registered for spring semester is to come to one of our upcoming QuickStart events. At QuickStart you can take a placement test, get help with your financial aid questions, evaluate transfer credit and register for classes all in one visit!
- What about Housing and Dining?
All Hocking College residence halls will remain open during the Spring Break.
The Dining Hall will be closed starting Sunday, March 5, 2017 and will reopen at 7 a.m. on Monday, March 13, 2017.